Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, July 5

Very Pretty Lace!


This is  galoon lace.
This is a newer lace that I love!

We laid it all out  to see the different pieces.  Click to enlarge.

I've  had it for a little while but was too busy to put photos on my Web Shop.

Until yesterday.  That's how I spent my 4th of July!
At the end of the day, all was labeled and tucked nicely away.  And was well represented in My Web Shop.

This is the lace I have chosen for the Daydress I am going to make.
I'll use the lace at the top because this dress needs the smaller lace.






You can see all the new laces Here.
Just scroll to the bottom of the page.



Now, this lace bears some explanation.  It looks like two lace insertions joined together.  But it is only one piece of lace and isn't it beautiful?

  Instant Fancy Band!

I LOVE LACE! I LOVE LACE! I LOVE LACE!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2012 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails