Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, November 7

A Book and Moonflowers!

This is the book I am currently reading.
It takes place right after WW2  

And this was a surprise this morning.
My Moonflowers were still opened when I woke up this morning!

They open at dusk and close before the sun comes up but perhaps due to the cool weather, they were still completely open this morning.

They are very pretty.  About the size of a tea saucer, they have a slight sweet smell.  I love that they bloom in the light of the moon!

Happy Morning to you!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2012 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

MLM247 said...

We recently had the series 'Call the Midwife' on the TV. Now it is in the shops on DVD. Probably it would be better as a book. I must admit I was quite ignorant of some of the customs I saw during the series.

Related Posts with Thumbnails