Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, December 11

Stitching by the Fire

It was cold this morning and I had a cozy fire to stitch by. 
 The first stitching fire of the season.

I am finishing up a slip, needed for a class this spring.

I have been embroidering old fashioned Bullion Roses along the hem.
Using two of my favorite Anchor floss colors. 
 Pink #48 and Green #1042

Of course, I haven't been sitting here alone! My Brown Dog is never very far from me.

And don't you think his color goes very nicely with the room?

I am enjoying my tea in my little Spode Christmas Teapot.
If you notice in the picture before this one...the Pot sits on top of the cup.  Then, you just take the pot off the cup and pour yourself a cup of tea!

This cup of tea smells like Christmas, too.

Enjoy your morning!



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2012 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Kellie said...

what a pleasant morning... love your faithful brown friend!

Val said...

What a cozy feeling post! Love your dog and your teapot!

Tanya said...

I'd love a stitching friend like your brown dog. He's a sweetie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails