Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, May 25

My Sew Sew's

Beautiful Maline Lace insertion with a pink ribbon inserted behind it.

The Lace/Ribbon is an embellishment on a Bonnet Brim that Lorraine B. is making.

Bonnets seemed to be the order of the day.
This is a Preemie Bonnet in progress.

This pretty Smocked Bonnet is being made to give away to a friend.
Lorraine P.  was madly stitching Bullions onto it.

Bunny's lovely table all ready for lunch.
I have been away teaching so much that I have not made several of our Sew Sew meetings.

I have really missed them.

I love Bunny's centerpiece.  A teapot filled with flowers from her garden.

A view out Bunny's window.

Ahh, it is a pleasure just to be here!!



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Miss Holly said...

So so beautiful!! I don't know if you had a chance to,see the bonnet I showed in a post recently...antique.. All hand done about 95 years old!!!
What a beautiful table setting at your friends luncheon !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails