Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, September 9

Creative Needlework Market - Fun!

Welcome to "The Old Fashioned Baby" Booth at the Creative Needlework Market!

Wholesale - For the trade.  
Ask your shop keeper what they brought home!


It was held in Birmingham this past weekend.

I had all my goodies to sell, including vintage buttons.
I have so many buttons that are only available at market.

And I had special Market prices!

And garments displayed for inspiration.

This is the lacy version of my pattern Baby Rose.


I have a few pictures of other booths too.

Farmhouse Fabrics had a booth across from me so I got to see all the fun trims they brought with them to sell.

And the samples they brought to show the cute ways you can use them.

Seeing garment samples is one of the reasons you come to market.

It gives you ideas to bring home to your customers.

And the opportunity to purchase just the items you need to duplicate the samples.

One of my favorite booths is…of course... Capitol Imports.

Purveyor of fine lace and fabric.
Do I love lace?
You bet!

Capitol Imports always brings something to tempt me.

And at special prices not available for purchase any other way.

See more on my next post….













All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails