Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, November 1

Holiday….London.

I did get to see "At The Theater" by Renoir
We popped into the National Gallery because I wanted to see a painting by Renoir called "The Umbrellas".  I love that painting.

It was on loan somewhere else.  Drat!

We were only in London for one full  day (after our arrival day, that is) and our hotel was close to Trafalgar Square.

We walked all around.

Lots of tree lined walkways.

We walked to Buckingham Palace.

And took a tour of "The War Rooms".

The War Rooms  Museum is the original Cabinet War Rooms during WW2 that were secret and below ground to protect them from bombs.  It was where Churchill and the English government  ran the war. 

My father fought in WW2 and the information was sobering as well as fascinating.
It was fascinating.

I got a Senior Discount!!  Fun!

This photo  is the cafe' under St. Martin In The Fields.  It's called the Crypt Cafe because there are graves everywhere in the floor.  Kinda spooky!
This is actually where we began our full Day In London.

It was Sunday and we went to the morning Church Service.

This Church is known for the concerts performed here.
The acoustics are amazing.

The "we" I was talking about was my sister and me.

This is a Sister Trip!

tomorrow we travel elsewhere…...






All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails