Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, March 13

Teaching Toddler Summer Dress and Embroidery

Very cute little girl!
Wearing Toddler Summer Clothes - Tucked version.

Featherstitching 


…more Featherstitching….and Bullion roses..

I will be teaching Featherstitching and Bullion Roses at Farmhouse Fabrics.


This is the famed Irish Rose I will be teaching too.


More Featherstitching…but look at the lower left edge of the photo (enlarge if you need to).
The is the Antique Double Featherstitching I will be teaching too.

Love. It.

This cute little one is wearing the Toddler Summer Dress from my class at It's Sew Heavenly.

I am looking forward to see you at Farmhouse Fabrics next week!!



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails