Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, July 22

Saga Chicago - Day One Market

With the help of the wonderful Saga Board members and my two friends, my booth is ready...

…just in time.  Here come some hungry for sewing stuff  ladies!!

Everyone is finding just what they need.  
It's so good to be able to touch and see the items up close and personal.

Sad that most of our shopping is done on line, looking at pictures.


(Hi there….I love your smocking pillow!)
I loved that there was a booth just for demonstrating.

This Smocking Pillow was available to purchase in a kit.

It is really cool.  So much better than the Smocking Board.


There was a booth of pretty lace.



Here is Martha's Heirlooms with a lovely view of the city behind here.

Sorry, but I didn't get a chance to see everything!

Day One was a very good day.

All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails