Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, September 18

Quilt Block 11 - Done



Another sewing day with my friend Bunny.

Block 11 done (but not easily!)



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

This looks like a difficult one! But done nicely!

Jeannie B. said...

Cynthia, It's so funny for you to say that because I have NO idea what I am doing here. My expertise is in the 9 patch in different forms. The instructions to this Block of the Month are amazingly simple. Like the back of a Duncan Hinze Cake mix. Anybody could do it. Thankyou for your words of encouragement.

Jeannie B. said...

ps I say in my post "not easily" because I wasn't paying attention and stitched a row the wrong way round and had to unstitch….twice. ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails