Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, January 25

Teaching for Peanut Butter and Jelly Kids Shop


I just returned from Mobile where I taught a class at the Peanut Butter and Jelly Kids Shop.

We worked on my Tucked Yoke Baby Dress.

The pattern we used was Revised Baby Daydress.  
This dress was designed for a class and is not in the pattern.  


I met a  delightful group of ladies/students who were very attentive and eager to learn the techniques I used on our dress.

The ladies were equally  eager to see  the treasures for sale at this large and well supplied Heirloom Sewing Shop.

Don't you love a cheerful, friendly person to help you?

And we made our selections with much care and lots of shop help.

Web shopping will never be as satisfying as laying your eyes and hands on fabric, lace, trims and everything else in a Brick and Motar store.

All the merchandise in this Heirloom Sewing Shop will take your breath away!










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails