Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, May 19

Teachers Go To Whitework Class -Day 1

Monogram worked in Whitework.
Whitework is my all time favorite!!

I am simply in love with it.

Mary Noll, Me, Susie Gay and Vaune Pierce
I flew to Virginia to take this Whitework class.

There were other Saga Teachers in class with me which made it very nice for me.

We had three days of intense instruction.

Jenny is demonstrating an eyelet in this photo.


Close attention is paid to every stitch she shows us.

The instructor , Jenny Adin-Christie, is a graduate of the Royal School of Needlework.

This was the first day!

(more to come)









All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

angelework said...

Can't imagine a more wonderful experience and wonderful people to spend the time with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails