Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, June 26

The Quilt I made for Amber

After about two years, the quilt I have been making with my friend Bunny is finished.

We had alot of fun together when we stitched it.  It turned out to be beautiful and I can't believe I did this  myself.    It was machine quilted by Charlene of The Happy Quilter who did a marvelous job on it.

My label has been stitched onto the quilt back.

This label that went on more than one airplane as I stitched it while traveling for teaching and for fun.
I love making labels!

I love this label!

The scripture I chose for the back of her quilt.

My Granddaughters Quilt.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

It's a beautiful quilt and I'm sure Amber will love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails