Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, November 23

Pauls Quilt: Finished


I finished stitching the binding on my sons quilt on my driving trip up the Natchez Trace.

That was such a fun weekend trip to take with old friends.


I began this quilt Jan. 2013

(and yes, that was three years ago)

With quilts, I have no problem plodding along at my own pace.

I stitched it and had it professionally quilted by The Happy Quilter.
She is fantastic!



I need to finish embroidering the label  in time for his December birthday.

I can do it!



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Jeannie, this is the perfect guy Quilt and since I have 5 guys I need to Quilt for I am wondering if you would share the pattern source?
As usual, your work is perfection.
Thank you in advance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails