Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, February 3

Baby Rose in Classic Sewing Magazine


Here is my Baby Rose pattern on page 37 of Classic Sewing Magazine…the Spring issue.

I'm happy to have an article in this great magazine.

You can see the hem of this dress on page 39.  The baby who is wearing the featured Booties has my dress on.  And look on page 45 and 50.  The baby is wearing it with the featured Bonnet.

I'm very pleased!

Back Facing is finished with Machine Pinstitching.
I did an article about Machine Pinstitching for Classic Sewing.

Close up taken with the IPhone 7 Plus
It's really important that you use the right needle and thread to get just the look you want.

I hope you enjoy my article and find my tips and hints useful!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2017 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a pretty dress!

I would love to read this magazine, I will have to look for it!

I have a wing needle but haven't tried it yet. I have a little boy's coming home outfit to make - maybe I will try it on that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails