Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, June 6

On Holiday - View From Hazelwood Guest House

Part of our view from the upper floor room where we stayed for the first few days of our York visit.

(I am secretly thrilled that I can peek into the back gardens of these privet homes!)

There was no Twin Room available at the beginning of our trip.  This  Superior Double Room would have suited us the entire trip actually but we had booked the Twin Room for the last part of our stay.


We also had a nice view of the back garden of the Hazelwood Guest House.

We had a picnic dinner outdoors  one night of our stay.

I have mixed feelings about the Twin Room.  It was  light because of the window but not quite as sunny as the upstairs room.  We were on the lower or basement level.  The room was much more roomy and so was the bath room.  Victoria liked it better.  I think I just like being Up!

The view was from the window well window. 
 The window  opened to let in the air and there were flowers outside.

We enjoyed our stay very much.  The staff was very, very nice. And we were quite comfortable.
The location of Hazelwood is really good.  Just outside  the wall at  Gillygate.

I became exceedingly fond of this Teapot.  There were several different shapes, all white but this was my favorite.  It is small, two cups.   I have wonderful memories of drinking tea from this pot every morning in York.

What I love about the UK:
They serve Tea in a Teapot!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again! “One never goes so far as when one doesn’t know where one is going.

Buy Kids Clothes In India

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one’s Good posting! I enjoyed reading it, I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice evening! keeping this website

Kids Dresses In India

Related Posts with Thumbnails