Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, March 26

Isolation Day 13 - My Sewing Room



This is the room that will be My Sewing Room.

I want to thank every one of you who took the time to comment.  It really made me feel connected to you! 
Tell me a fun thing you did today....I want to know!

Today, I made Yogurt! (that's my fun thing)

Same room after I have painted it and replaced the carpet.

Another view of the same room.
Prior to moving in.
Amazing how much a bright color can do for a room.
And I sure don't want carpet in My Sewing Room!!


This is how My Sewing Room looks today.
A red hot mess!

And that's after 3 weeks of unpacking boxes and putting things away.
No where close to done....and half the things that have been put away will probably be moved somewhere else!!! I'll get there yet!!

"And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you , O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you."
Psalm 9:10





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

4 comments:

Becky said...

Your sewing room looks great. Nothing like a good organizing challenge to discover lost things and find new homes for others. Your babies are precious, and I know the isolation is hard. As an introvert, I'm kind of liking it, but I have to get out every day and just walk somewhere, even if just by the grandchildren's house for a quick wave and hello. I'm envious of your flowers - it's still too early in WA for planting - and of your ability to ride a bicycle! This will all end one day, and we'll appreciate our lives more!

Jane R said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog. It is wonderful that you are back at it. My fun thing was making cloth face masks for my family. I love the pictures of your heirloom creations and photos of your home. Take care, Jane Raymond from Missouri.

Denise-Ann said...

Well Jeannie, mine looks worse than that.................and I have't moved. My fun thing today was driving past to wave to two of my grand daughters who are isolating at home (as we are), instructions from their father (he is working from home), being home schooled etc. We are staying home except for essentials from the shop. I live in Perth Western Australia and we have all our borders closed, only essentials in or out and from Tuesday (midnight)all regional roads will be closed, only essential travel or compassionate travel is allowed. To all you sewing girls in the USA (or wherever you may live) stay safe and well, sending love prayers and hugs
PS Jeannie you have started writing again at the right time.xxxx

Unknown said...

My happy? Sewing medical face masks and my grandaughter helping me cut them out

Related Posts with Thumbnails