Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, June 26

Day Five of our Stitch Challenge




I added one sleeve to my Daygown today. 

 And a smidge more embroidery.
It's fun to see how much happens when you sew even a little bit every single day.



This is day five on our #juststitchsevendaychallenge 
for me and   


                                                              Happy to have you with us!!


And  let endurance have it's perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, 
lacking in nothing.
James 1:4


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Jean said...

I finished my little book cover and today I mounted it over cover boards. Then I found out that I hadn't made nearly wide enough a spine and there's no room for paper pages...so it will be a needlebook! I'm very happy with how it looks regardless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails