Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, June 29

This is Day Seven - Just Stitch Challenge

Day seven was yesterday and I forgot to post on my Blog!!

I attached the lace under the neck binding!

I can't wait to show you the finished Daygown.  
Still working on it!

Hopefully  Susie Gay of Berryhill Heirlooms did a better job at posting than I did!!

But You , O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, Slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, and truth.
Psalm 86:15


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't wait to see the finished day gown also. I'm just fascinated by all those lovely neat stitches and that neckband! Wow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails