Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, July 15

Lilly's Quilt


The Pinwheel Quilt I am making for Lilly was sent off to be professionally quilted.  I'm happy to have it back so I can finish it.  Poor Lilly has waited a year to get it!

I am now in the process of binding it.




This is Star Block 5 that I am doing with my sister.
One a week.
I love stitching on it. 

And happy to have a slow schedule.


You can see I have done Five!

Still working on Londyn's Nighty!
(I got a bit excited when Lilly's quilt came back to me and I put the Nighty aside for a moment)

But the word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the word which was preached to you.
1 Peter 1:25








All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Becky said...

Every one of the stars so perfect and pretty. The girls are going to treasure their quilts and little outfits too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails