Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, August 30

Another Nightgown for Londyn


I am loving working Shadow Embroidery everywhere!
(embroidery design is from my Embroidery Book)

I gave this little bear sleepy eyes.

And needed to change around the flowers a bit to fit the yoke.


I didn't take much time to embroider.
All cut out and ready for any other embellishment I can think up for the yoke.

You can see that the yoke is white but the skirt will be pink.

Londyn really liked the white nightgown I made her and asked to wear it to bed.  Now, that is the kind of encouragement that will get you back to your sewing machine fast!!

I love you , O Lord, my strength.

Psalm 18:1




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails