Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, December 1

Sister Star Block Challenge - Finished



My Star Quilt top is totally done!!!

I am so impressed with myself!!
I am not a quilter but I love to sew and I have had fun with quilting because I am able to use fabrics in colors that I never use when  stitching pretty Baby Clothes.

While making Baby clothes is my first love, I like to make quilts too.  

And it was a way to be connected in this lonely time.  My sister and I each did a different block each week.  She lives in Ohio but if felt like she was stitching with me. 

  Hers is completely different from mine but still stars.

My Sisters finished Quilt Top.

Happy to be finished.....and on to another Sister Quilt Challenge!

"....and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands...
1 Thessalonians 4:11








All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails