Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, October 28

A Place For Flat Baby Betsy!

Betsy is my  Vintage Baby Shop Display.
I found a good place for my Flat Baby Betsy!!

She is happy between pictures of my Grandchildren.


She's wearing a slip for now. 
Should I  change her outfit once a month?

This is her October garment.  



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

5 comments:

Sewconsult said...

I had forgotten about your Flat Betsy! Yes, I think dressing her for the month would be fun.
Beckie

dlogan said...

I am thinking a change of clothes once a month would be so fun! Darby

Robin Hart said...

So glad to see Flat Baby! She needs a new frock for sure.

TerriSue said...

definately! that's the fun of having a baby doll. my mother didn't have a doll when she was growing up. she had two boys before i came along. she loved playing with me, especially dolls. my dolls all had beautiful handmade wardrobes made by her. when my daughter came along i did the same thing for her, and am now doing the same thing for my granddaughter. rowen, my gd loves to come over and play dolls with grandmama. i have a feeling though that if i didn't have her i would have made a doll for myself and would be making clothes for it.

Jeannie B. said...

Ok, I have just the November Outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails