Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, July 16

Stitching In My Garden

This morning I sat on the porch to enjoy the flowers and just being outside before the temperature climbed!  And to stitch , of course.  I am working on...you guessed right....another Baby Daygown!!  I have my facing basted and will slip the lace under the edge and stitch it down, un-gathered.
I had such a healthy breakfast today.  Blueberry Bran Banana Wholewheat muffin, banana and coffee.  You didn't know that yesterday I had homemade pound cake for breakfast!!
My messy project box.  I love a project box.  It keeps all my parts and pieces together so I don't lose them before I finish my garment.
Strider was locked off the porch until he dried off.  He got wet and muddy when I watered my flowers.  I didn't want him shaking himself dry all over my white fabric!!  He is watching the cat, who took advantage of a NO DOG porch for a little while by coming outside.
All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2009 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails