Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, February 19

Stitching by the Fire.

This morning I am going to start stitching the lace to the hem of my dress.
I love this Dimity!!

I think this dress is going to be very Sweet!

Although it is warmer in the afternoon, mornings are still chilly.  So I can enjoy my comfy fire!

Pretty flowers on my Tea China today.
And old favorite Earl Grey tea.

If you notice above, the Tea Pot is sitting on top of my China Tea Trivet.  It is a treasure I found in an antique shop.  Who even knew they made such things??

Isn't he so faithful?

What I'm reading this morning:

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.
For I am the Lord your God,"
Isaiah 43:2-3





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

Val said...

I love that verse! It says a lot. Your tea and stitching by the fire looks so inviting. And guess what I found????? Congrats for being in the Sew Beautiful Magazine. I linked to you on my post this afternoon! I am also going to feature you as my blog pick of the week!!!!

Dora, the Quilter said...

I love your sweet trivet--I have one from my grandmother. They are such lovely treasures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails