Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, April 15

My Tea Table

This is my Antique Tea Table.

Isn't it pretty?

The "tray" lifts off.

Side view.  Beautiful legs!!

I love my Tea Table!!

My Brown Dog is sooo nosy.

What I am reading: Isaiah 55:8,9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the Lord,
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Amen!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Old things just have such character and charm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails