Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, December 9

Miss December - as Baby Betsy!


In her December outfit.
Miss December!

Miss December - Baby Betsy is waving to her admirers!
 She is wearing a Swiss Flannel Daygown that has been lengthened to keep her little footsies warm.  

See Nov/Dec 2011 Sew Beautiful where I give you directions for doing this.

My Vintage Shop display, given to me by a wonderful friend.
Flat Baby Betsy sitting on the shelf where she can be admired.

Also up high on the wall (left over from this being my son's old room). 

I don't even like Football.

But I gotta be proud!!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

5 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Baby Betsy is darling in her flannel nightie. However I had to laugh, because when India was little, she used to climb onto the mantle all the time. She completely freaked me out the first few times she did it, as she was less than a year old the first time. But she never fell or hurt herself. And she would use anything she could find to stack up and use as a latter. Then came Ahnalin, who would do the same thing. Both of them think they are monkeys!

Happy Friday Jeannie!
Sivje

Rebecca Nelson said...

Miss Jeannie B...I love your work! Can I put your button on my bloggie? I want to share with my gals your work!!!!

xoRebecca

Robin Hart said...

I have to smile every time I see flat baby as I remember the fun we had in Norfolk. What a darling daygown.

Sewconsult said...

Betsy looks quite snuggly up there in her December gown. I have a nice wide smile upon my face.
Beckie

TerriSue said...

she looks so cozy. i really liked this in sew beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails