Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, February 19

Paris Sister Trip - Day 1

Leaving on a Jet Plane!! 
  I met my sister in Atlanta at the  going to Paris gate.  It was very exciting!
As soon as we got on the plane  I took my sewing out. 

My sister Kathy, knitting a sweater.
We were lucky to have an empty seat for our sewing/knitting.
I thought I would really get alot of stitching done...but I didn't.  By the time I had settled down from the excitement of really going to Paris with my sister, they were feeding us dinner...then they turned the lights out!

Day 1. 
 The theme would be the Eiffel Tower.
It was the first thing we did after checking into our Hotel.  I wanted to do the same thing I did last year with my Daughter and Granddaughter - walk to the second level.

Kathy and I walked all 674 steps to the second level to take the elevator to the top.
It was windy and cold!!

Eiffel Tower - close up!
It is really beautiful up close. 
 The fancy iron work reminds me of stitching designs.

Galeries Lafayette
We didn't mean to be so energetic but we just started walking and ended up at the Galeries Lafayette.  The amazing department store building.  We had lunch and then went up on the roof for the view of Paris.

View of Paris from Galeries Lafayette.

au revoir....for now!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Tanya Rachelle said...

Thanks for sharing the Paris photos!!! Beautiful!
~Tanya

Related Posts with Thumbnails