Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, April 10

Goodbye Snow and Stitching Friends

I love it when students bring in garments made using my patterns.
 I think this dress is made from Best Embroidered Baby Clothes.

Design at the yoke.
Cassie did  wonderful work on this Satin Stitched Embroidery Design.

Design at the hem.

Cassie stitches beautifully.
She is a serious student in the Artisan Saga Program.

Another garment brought in by a student is the Redwork Romper.
This romper is too cute!

Do any of you remember this Daygown?

We stitched it for the "Blog Sew A Long" I did!

Embroidery on the hem of Embroidered Raglan Daygowns.

I will miss all my stitching friends!

Every morning my personal chef (I did have to share him with the other Hotel Guests) made me an Egg white Veggie Omelet!  It was Divine.

I miss this Hotel too!!   It was amazing. 
 Cook to order breakfast, the best bed I have ever slept on, and free drinks and nibbles in the evening!  Plus , there was a SPA in the hotel and I had a Massage. Woo Hoo!

I felt totally spoiled day and night by the Ozark Guild and the Hotel!

Bye,  I hope to see you in Frisco at the Saga National Convention.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails