Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, November 13

Saga Convention Fun Ends!

This was the Lucky Table.
(do you see all the baskets this table won?)

Saga Convention Banquet - 2013

One of their group won the basket I donated.

And Robin won a OFB gift certificate donated by the Ozark Foothills Saga Chapter.


We had a really great Texas style dessert.

And on my way home I was able to visit three sweet Grandchildren.

And make Cookies!

Hows that for a great end to a wonderful time?


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails