Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, March 29

Cute Dress

I love this dress!
While I was at Farmhouse Fabrics I spied this dress.

It is made from my OFB pattern Toddler Summer Dresses.
The fabric is Pique and the embroidery is just plain  C U T E!!

I was told Miss Dot made it.  Well that figures since everything Miss Dot made is cute.

I don't know where she got the embroidery design. 

She faced the hem so she could add the piping  to it.  I really like the way the piping looks.

This is the  Toddler Summer Dress I brought with me.  

It was fun to see how different  this pattern  can look simply by changing the type of embroidery and adding the contrast piping.





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails