Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, April 23

Teaching at Beth's Heirloom Sewing Shop

The class I taught for Beth's Heirloom Sewing Shop was a mixture of hand and machine stitching.
We machine Rolled and Whipped the entredeux to fabric.  Then machine stitched the Baby lace edging to the entredeux.


With the cuff folded up it looks like the Daygown sleeve!!


Standing in front of Beth's Heirloom Sewing Shop
I am sorry that we are missing Jan in this picture as I didn't think to take the photo until class ended (she had to leave early).

Everyone gone, and I'm sorting through my stuff to pack it all up.

Kinda sad to leave.  
We had a good time and learned a lot!

But I'll be back next year….hope to see you.



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails