Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, May 27

Sew Sew's in May

These Hexies are for  the current program at the French Handsewers Saga Guild.

We're making a pincushion.


I love the confetti of fabric scraps.  It is so colorful.

Diane is making another wedding Garter from silk fabric and pretty lace.  
If you look close you can see the tiny beads she's attaching.

My neighbor came to join us today.  
She is the neighbor I stitch with Thursday evenings. She is a hand quilter (and piecer)

Laura has been distracted from her smocking by my Brown Dog.
He usually goes to Doggie Play Day when I have company but not today.

One you pet a lab, they will stay hopefully by your side.
They can never get enough attention!

Sewing Friends.

Jennie shared her lovely dress with me.  I would like to copy it.

More pictures of this vintage treasure next post!

All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails