Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, September 5

Smocked Baby Clothes - Dress in White

Is there anything sweeter than a little white Smocked Baby Dress in white with pink embroidery?

I photographed this little dress when visiting It's Sew Heavenly.
Brenda and Lacie made it.


This dress from my OFB pattern Smocked Baby Clothes ,  features sweet puffed sleeves with lace embellishment.

And matching lace embellishment in the skirt.

And ungathered lace edging at the hem.

I love that the back only has a little pleat for fullness.  Because a baby doesn't need to have all those gathers underneath them.  I think it's more comfortable.  

Yes, Baby will be well and smiling in garment made from Old Fashioned Baby patterns.


Sweet as can be!





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Monty Mehra said...

Many thanks. I'm glad you found the post useful.

Ethnic Wear For Girls

Related Posts with Thumbnails