Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, November 16

Londyn Marie is Born





Meet my new Granddaughter!!
These pictures were taken on her birth day.

Londyn Marie
November 9, 2017
6 lbs 10 oz

Mother, Father and Baby Girl.


Mother and Daughter

Londyn with me.

My heart melts when I even think about her!

Patient little  girl.  

Grammies  already trying pretty garments on her.

Isn't she beautiful?

"Children's children are the crown of old men; 
and the glory of children are their fathers."
 Proverb 17:6



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2017 Jeannie Baumeister



SaveSave

4 comments:

Islander_58North said...

Congratulations! May God grant her Many Years!

Jeannie B. said...

Thankyou Kathleen :)

Unknown said...

Oh Jeannie! Such a precious little angel wearing a gorgeous bonnet. What a beautiful blessing she is.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks. I'm glad you found the post useful.

Baby Girl Clothes Online Shopping In India

Related Posts with Thumbnails