Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, November 18

Coming Home in a Special Gown



Every baby needs a special Gown when they come home from the Hospital!


I made this one specially for Londyn Marie.

This gown has many hand embellishments...  lovely embroidery and machine techniques to produce the Baby Gown I had envisioned!

I used my pattern "French Acadian Christening Gown" pattern and made it a shorter  Gown length.



Jesus said to them "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them….And He took the children in his arms, put His hands on them and blessed them.
Mark 10:14,16





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2017 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails