Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, February 19

Cute Daygown Kit with Vintage Buttons!



I love white Daygowns on a Baby.

There is something so pure and sweet about a Baby in White. 



But I especially like just a touch of color.
  On this Daygown I have used pink Antique  MOP buttons and a pink bias binding at the neck as well as pink embroidery.

With all these touches of pink, you can be sure it is for a special Baby Girl!

This little Cutie Pie!

Baby Londyn.


There is a Kit for this Daygown made from these materials in my Web Shop.
Including Satin Batiste Fabric, elastic for sleeves, pink Bias Neck Binding (already cut), pink Embroidery Floss, Embroidery Design for Cutie Pie and a card of pink Antique Buttons.

The Initials are not included in the kit.  Info here about them!
The pattern I used is Priscilla's Layette and it is Out of Print - Sorry!

I recommend  my pattern Baby's First Daygown.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails