Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, February 16

Embroidered Initials on a Daygown

I embroidered my Grandbaby's initials at the lower edge of her new Daygown.
I used two shades of pink and one strand of floss.  




The flower motif and the letter L is on page 27 (part of a different letter combination). The letter S is on page 32, again the S is part of a different initial combination.  

I rather like it!

Londyn Marie



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2018 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Rebecca Nelson said...

You know my friend...I rarely see anyone's work that I believe equals that of my momma's She was a master seamstress, quilter and embroiderer. Your work is beyond beautiful and sooooo very lovely. I love handwork. Truly gorgeous and amazing work you do. Thank you so much for visiting me. I've been away from my blog for so long...sorta lost my way. I hope to get back to it and find my voice again. Love to you~R

Related Posts with Thumbnails