Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, July 3

Smocking De - Stash = Treasures

Creative Needle magazines that I am selling in my De Stash album.
Smocking De - Stash is a group on Face Book where people can buy and sell Heirloom sewing items.

It's really cool.

You can find things you need.  Things you want. 
And often at a remarkable price.

I am selling groups of magazines in my De Stash Album

They do have a lot of rules.  The item for sale must be sold in De Stash once it's listed.
And it goes to the first person who writes  "Sold" in the comment below the photo, along with their name.

These magazines are a treasure trove of patterns, embroidery, smocking and great stitching instructions.

Everything here (and more) is listed in my De - Stash album on Face Book and can only be purchased there, following their rules.  

A fun place to visit - and you never know what you will find!!



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2018 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeannie, I am trying to find A Garden of Smocking Pattern that is no longer in print - Girls Sundress or Nightie. Do you think you could help me find it - I am happy to send you a picture of a finished dress if this description isn't good enough.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Mari Leatham

Related Posts with Thumbnails