Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, March 23

Isolation Day 10 - I miss Lilly and Londyn

This is one of the photos I took of Lilly when  she was with me on Friday 13 (10 days ago).
I was watching her while her Mama worked.
I miss those fat little arms grabbing me.

And I miss Londyn who is so full of fun and curiosity.

That is the worst part of being isolated.
I am not seeing anyone.


Lilly is wearing "Baby's Smocked Layette" dress made from Swiss Dimity.
She is 7 months old but is still wearing the small size and it is a perfect fit, and very comfortable for her too.


Because it is a Raglan style dress, it will fit much longer as long as the neck is large enough.
Click to see a close up of the smocking.


This is the day the Lord has made;
 let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24








All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Denise-Ann said...

Good to have you online again, we are all in isolation here as well. Keep safe and well

Karen said...

Beautiful baby in a beautiful dress! Looking forward to the sew-along. As a kindergarten teacher, I am very busy learning how to teach my students remotely this week but I would love the distraction of making something beautiful for a BEAUTIFUL future! Blessings!

Alejandra Alejandro said...

Blogger is a good place to keep us in touch. Hugs. Lovely work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails