Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, April 17

Isolation Continues/Fun in My Garden



Victoria had tea with me in my back garden yesterday!

We had Chocolate Chip/Almond Scones with our Tea.

You might need to click on this photo to see her.
She was about 20 feet away. Ha Ha




A Rose in my garden.  
It is a miniature that my daughter gave me for Valentines Day.

Happy in it's new home.

I sat in my usual spot.

I want you to see a close up of my little vintage Tablecloth.




This motif is embroidered on each corner.



I thought you needed to see the wrong side.

Pretty hand Hemstitching.



Victoria suggested we should have Tea  every week!!

I agree.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life
Psalm 143:8




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails