Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, June 10




Because I have been "In Transit" for over a year before finially having a place to call home,  this book has been unavailable for sale in my web shop.

They were tucked away in the very, very back of my storage.



I am happy to say it is now available.


I did not write this book, but it is just my cup of tea!
It features vintage ideas and designs and information that inspire lovely sewing of little things.
It's  somthing you need for your sewing library if you like to sew for babies!

I'm happy to say the sun shone today, after the rain!

I will sing a new song to You, O God;
Upon a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You
Psalm 144:9




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2020 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Denise-Ann said...

Jeannie I know that you do not ship to Australia, but my grandson is at University (not at the moment, he is home) in Iowa and was wondering if we could organize this to be sent to him. Just a thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails