Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, May 3

Good Times at Saga Retreat must End!


Beautiful old scissors that someone brought to show me.
Gorgeous!!! 


My Sunday class was all about Bullion Flowers!

Another lovely dress by a student.  She chose such happy colors for this dress.  The OFB pattern is Baby Rose.


And This is what I came home to!!
My Peggy Martin Rose gone stunningly wild.

I have a few more things to show your from the Retreat.

If you didn't attend, you missed a great time.  

Be sure to look for other Saga events in your area.  The big event is the National Saga Convention and registration is in progress for classes held in the fall in Frisco, Texas (near Dallas).

You should come!








All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

Janice said...

I've loved your updates from the retreat. The scissors, the dresses, the bullion sampler--they are all just fabulous. But that rose!!!! Oh my goodness!!! It is breathtaking! I bet you are sorry it didn't wait another week to begin to bloom.

suziwong said...

I both love and hate your SAGA posts...Love because they're fabulous but hate because we don't have anything like SAGA her in Australia ;(

Saga envy :/

love seeing other people's creations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails