Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, October 19

Saga Class - Two Lovely Stitches

This Antique Bonnet is amazing!!

The little holes you see are Bermuda Faggoting.  

Top openwork is Bermuda Faggoting.  And the lace is stitched on with the Pin Stitch.

Lovely, for sure!!

This is the Class I will be teaching on Friday morning for the National Saga Convention.

I'm looking forward to it.



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Martha said...

Another class I cant wait to take. I feel the relaxation coming over me. :)

Jeannie B. said...

I will be happy to see you in class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails