Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, November 18

Teaching at It's Sew Heavenly


Back of the Baby dress and Bonnet we stitched in my class at It's Sew Heavenly.
Tucks were the order of the day for this class.

Happily stitching our Tucks!

And even more happy to finish stitching our tucks and get the fabric ready  to cut out!

Precise cutting is important.

The outside of the black line is the cutting line.  With small 3/8" seams it is vital that the cutting out is accurate.

Brenda, the shop owner, is third from the left.
We   had such fun in this class.  The two ladies on the left are Sisters.  
How fun is that?


She is showing me a previous class project - very nice.
I love it when students bring garments they made  to show me!






All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails